This week on Eat This Music I have new music from ALIUS, Quinn Karter & Bryar, R3HAB & Nina Nesbitt, Nya Bloom, grandson, A is for Arrows, Dreamz, Dasha, Gabby Hemmer, Lisa Goe, Briskey, Sparrows, DYLYN, Litany, tigerlily, AKA Lui, blush, Crooked Colours & SNBRN, JVLY & daste., The Ghost of Helags, REYKO, Asha Gold, Layla Kardan, Draag, Anna of the North, Chris Watts, Carlie Hanson & iann dior, Grenade Jumper, Old Cross, Discrepancies, Vicious Rooster, Crystal Cities, Goons, Somewhat Coy, Catastrophe & Cure and PLYTYME.
My related articles:
– AKA Lui offers a pre-breakup slow burner in his newest single, ‘Pushing Me Aside’
– Dasha touches on the self worth and empowerment approach to break ups in her new single
– Lisa Goe’s ‘I Got Mine’ is just a horribly honest song about repeating the same mistake
– Draag release Throbbing Gristle cover of “Discipline”
– Eat This Song of the Day: ‘You’ by Layla Kardan
– Eat This Song of the Day: ‘Don’t Lie’ by blüsh