With just under a month away from the release of Billie Eilish’s debut EP ‘dont smile at me’ releasing 11 August via Universal Music Australia, Billie has given fans a third taste of the EP with the somewhat different musically sounding ‘Copycat’.
Offering a different taste of Billie’s music, this new offering showcasing more of a dark electronic vibe to her earlier pieces. Speaking on the story of the song, Billie noted how the single is essentially about not being yourself.
“People do everything someone else does to the point that they are not even themselves anymore.”
Having previously release ‘Watch‘ and ‘Bellyache‘, Copycat is a great addition and something a little bit different as to what she has produced before. Have a listen below.
- Billie Eilish explores letting go of someone toxic and moving on in her new single ‘watch’
- Amy Shark, Billie Eilish, Dream Wife, Sylvan Esso, Wolf Alice and more front Laneway Festival 2018’s line-up
- Here is a list of tasty new music to eat today from Charlee Remitz, Bilie Eilish, Angie McMahon, Wolf Wolf Wolf, Orla Gartland, Nuex and many others
- Katiya Falcone releases the first taste of her debut EP with ‘Lust Is A Ride Through Hell’ – a melodic subtle track of darkness
- Saint Clair explores revisiting the past in her break-up anthem, ‘Human Touch’
- London-based artist Aniya releases her debut dark single, ‘Demon’